Show your mom how much you care about her by
making her a special Mother’s Day dinner with the
Miracle Blade 18-piece knife set.
Miracle Blade knives never need sharpening, and this 18-piece set comes
with a free Acacia Wood Storage Block. Now you’ll have all you need to
make a recipe filled with love. Miracle Blade makes cooking fun and easy,
and Miracle Blade knives are so sharp, Mom will never have to sharpen
them and she can feel rest assured they are guaranteed to last a lifetime
or we replace any knife for free, forever!
Miracle Blade knives are crafted to the highest standards of German
stainless-steel and have been flash forged to ensure they stay sharp for
years to come. These will be the last knives you’ll ever need. As a special
bonus, we’ve included a Mother’s Day recipe for the perfect Roasted
Chicken. These knives are guaranteed to be the gift that lasts a lifetime,
just what mom deserves!
• 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, giblets removed
• salt and black pepper to taste
• 1 tablespoon onion powder, or to taste
• ½ cup butter or margarine
• 1 stalk celery, leaves removed
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place chicken in a roasting pan; season generously inside and out with onion powder, salt, and pepper. Place 3 tablespoons of butter in chicken cavity; arrange dollops of remaining butter on the outside of chicken. Cut celery into 3 or 4 pieces; place in the chicken cavity.
3. Bake chicken uncovered in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 1 hour and 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone, should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
4. Remove from the oven and baste with drippings. Cover with aluminum foil and allow to rest for about 30 minutes before serving.